Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Playin' Together

Nash and Brynlee love to play together...Bryn is lucky to have such a patient brother who lets her be the boss and Nash is lucky his big sister likes to share!

On Saturday Brady wanted to take the kids stergeon fishing for the first time, he was so excited and couldn't wait to catch one for them...unfortunately it didn't go quite like he had planned. We didn't catch any fish, but we still had fun being together and outside on such a beautiful autumn day.
I wanted to post this picture because it makes me laugh...Brynlee's favorite blanket that she just loves has two gigantic holes in it, she put the holes over she and Nash while they were watching Dora together...its kind of like a poncho blanky I guess!

1 comment:

Richard and Jolene said...

I'll buy you a new blanket when I get up there that doesn't have holes in it!- Great Grandpa Richard