Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brynlee's 3rd Birthday

Once again my pictures went all out of order when I posted, luckily they are pretty self-explanatory.
Brynlee wore her princess birthday badge for the entire week of her birthday.

One of her favorite things about her birthday was having everyone sing to her, she had been practicing singing, "Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday Dear Brynlee" for a month, so when everyone finally sang to her she was so excited, she giggled the entire time!


Princesses, Princesses!





Nash loves a good party and so does Uncle Ryan!








Brynlee finally got her "Pee Pee Baby" that she had been asking for a million times a day for way too many days, I think I was more excited than she was, no more begging and whining yeah!






She was definately spoiled, thanks to all of her grandparents...we appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity. One of our sweet neighbors even made Brynlee some beautiful ladybug cupcakes that she just loved!






I am 3 years old today!
Here are some of my favorites
Food: Chicken Nuggets
Dessert: Muddy Buddies
Candy: Starbursts
Color: Pink
TV Show: Backyardigans
Activity: Playing kitchen and babies, reading books
Primary Song: Here We Are Together
When I grow up I want to be: A flying fairy like Tinker Bell









2 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like fun!! Cute cake!!!

KIRSTEN said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brynlee!! You are such a sweet little lady!!!