Friday, May 29, 2009

Yellowstone and Henry's Lake

At the age of 30, Brady finally made it to Yellowstone! Thanks Steph and Tyler for letting us stay with you and for taking us on a tour of the park! We had a blast!
Our first trip out to Henry's Lake was rainy so the kids and I had fun watching Brady fish from the truck.

Nash loved being able to be outside, every morning he would scoot over to the doors and pound on them for someone to let him out.

Brynlee was so excited to get to Island Park so she could go on a four-wheeler ride with Madison. One speedy little trip up and down the road and the look on her face says it all. After she got off I asked her if she had liked it and she said, "Yeah but Madison goes too fast!"

2 comments:

Nate and Tasha said...

I haven't been to Yellowstone in forever! It looks like it was a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute! When did they get so big! I guess I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations!! I can't wait to see him. You look awesome, of course! I hope I get to see you sometime soon. I should be in Utah for the reunion in Aug. unless plans change, which is possible! I hope to see you there. Your family is so adorable - keep up the good work. PS When did Brynlee lose her tooth and how?

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love the girly four wheeler, it's my fav.