Thursday, May 21, 2009

We're Having A...

We had our 20 week ultra-sound today and we're happy to announce that we're having a baby! I guess we already knew that, but you'll have to stay tuned until October to find out if its a boy or girl because we didn't find out. Any guesses?
See it's cute little hand on it's chest?

This is my favorite picture, the baby was all wrapped up in a ball. The knees and elbows are touching and the feet and hands are on top of the head, I think its some sort of yoga postion.


We can't wait to meet you in October little baby!




7 comments:

Chris said...

congrats to you. it was so fun seeing you for that moment on the computer. cute as ever.

Hetal Patel-White said...

AHHHHHH I am so happy for you both! I think it is a umm a girl. I love the pictures. Also Happy Birthday to you in 6 days. Love you lot's girl.
Hetal

Tanna said...

Congrats!!! That's exciting news. We hope you are feeling alright.

KIRSTEN said...

Andrea -I had no idea ... CONGRATS! #3 very exciting!! It is so much fun not finding out the sex. I think it bugged everyone else around us, more then it bugged Chiki and I. Again CONGRATS can't wait to see what's to come!!

Kent and Wendy said...

Andrea - how exciting! I didn't know you were expecting again. Hope you're feeling okay.

Stephanie said...

I love the the picture of HER in a ball. It was sooooo good to spend some time with your family! We won't bring our babysitter next time. =) Love you!

Lee & Amy Harmon said...

Congratulations Murrays! I didn't even know you were expecting til I got on your blog today. We are so excited for you and can't wait to find out what it is. We didn't find out with Dane and it was so fun to have the surprise the day he was born.