Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where I Come From

Cove Utah. I really love the place where I grew up! It was the perfect place for me to be a kid. I was so blessed to live in a beautiful place with a wonderful family and a great community. Brady always teases me about being from a place that doesn't even have its own zip code but that's part of what made Cove such a great place to live. Seriously how many people can say they had the same bus driver from kindergarten through 12th grade?! Well I did and my dad had him too! Cove will always be near and dear to my heart. I love the place, the people, the memories and time I had there. Since my parents are temporarily leaving Cove for another beautiful place, Hawaii, (which also happens to be near and dear to my heart!) I probably won't be visiting Cove as often so I took some pictures I can look at when I miss it.

These first two pictures are look at Cove from a distance. The smallest mountain is Cove mountain.

Driving up the High Creek Canyon road. Pretty sure I could drive up that road with my eyes closed! In fact I think I might have once or twice!

Home Sweet Home!
The house I grew up in. A house I love because of all the good times and things I learned there.

My dad's barn in back of the house.


Side of the house

Looking off the front porch


Stairs going down to the swings


The beautiful house my parents built, but what is even more beautiful is what you can't see, it's the home they created inside the house.

Looking across the street at the hills where my dad could always find the elk if they were there.

Looking down the street at the neighbors who also happened to be my Grandparents when I lived there.

I had to take a picture of the sprinkler pipe because there is something I just love about seeing pipe out watering a field. It always gives me a peaceful feeling no matter where I am when I see it. I love knowing that when you see pipe going there is a farmer diligently and consistently working to take care of his crops.

And of course I had to take a picture of the red brick church that always has and always will stand in the center of Cove. I love it too!
I always have and always will love Cove.

No comments: