Friday, April 30, 2010

Walking Man

This morning I took Nash to Jump Start for therapy. He was sitting on my lap while we waited for his thearipist to come. When he saw her, he climbed down off my lap, walked over to her, took her hand, looked at me said "see ya" waved good bye and started walking down the hall with Kim. Kim was so excited, this was the first time he's walked in on his own. He didn't even look back, I cried. Why have I been wanting him to walk?! It makes him seem so big, too big, somedays I really don't want my kids to grow up. I already miss my little scooter but it is so fun seeing all the new things he's doing as a walker. I'll have to make a little video of him walking to post.



2 comments:

Monica said...

yay nash!! what a cute story!!! those pictures are classic!! what a cutie!

KIRSTEN said...

YEAH for Nash ... that is a great milestone!