Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

 Happy Fathers Day to all those wonderful hardworking dads everywhere!
 I've had part of a song running through my head all week it goes like this:
"Father's are so special with a very special love.
They watch us and protect us. They guide us and direct us" How true that is!
I am amazed how much influence dad's have on their children especially as I watch Brady with our children. My dad has always been and still is a hero in my eyes, and I love seeing that it is the same for my children. They look up to their dad in every way!
They miss him while he's away, even if its just for 8 hours of the day. I've noticed that they are always more calm and confident, more obedient and usually more happy and cheerful (as long as they've had their sleep!) when their dad is near.
Ridge tells me daily, "I want to be big like my dad!" And he's willing to pay the price too...he'll eat all his dinner, pick up his toys, and play nice with his brother when he knows he's being like dad.
It works out well for me!
I am so glad that Brady is such a great example to our children!
And I am thankful for all of the fathers who are examples to me!
 I love you all, thank you for doing what you do!
Happy Father's Day! 

Love this little video about fathers!

 The kids get so excited to pick out gifts for dad
They adore him!
Excuse Ridge's nose picking and Nash's missing pants =)

No comments: