Thursday, June 16, 2011

Night at the Boise Temple

We had a visit to the temple for family night and got some fun pictures to share...






















This little girl is such a good example to us. When we were telling everyone to get in the car so we could go to the temple she ran upstairs and put on her dress, tights and nice shoes. When I saw her I thought I had better put on my skirt too!













The kids were all smiles and laughter, so happy to be exploring the temple grounds.










I love









these









kids!

























Handsome boys!



















Did I mention I love these kids?









And I love their dad!









Nash found a puddle with just enough water to splash






















A beautiful evening at a beautiful place!

No comments: