Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Days Are Like That

Nash has a not so lovely habit of pulling his business out of his diaper and playing with it if it happens before I go in his room in the morning. Well, this morning

I must have been really slow. By the time I opened the door he had it smeared all over himself, his bed, the wall and a book he was looking at. This was the third day in a row. I bathed him, dressed him, got Ridge up stuck them both outside to play while I threw the bedding in the wash and cleaned off the other stuff. 10 minutes too long was I gone! When I went back out Nash was playing in Cassies poo and Ridge was wet from head to toe!
I threw them in the tub for Nash's second bath of the day. Twenty minutes later this is what I had:



I'll take the markers over the poo any day!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

hahah oh my goodness. at least they are the cutest things ever right?? you are an awesome mom Andrea!