Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wipe Out Hopstickles





One of Brynlee's favorite things to do is watch the show "Wipe Out" with her dad. They snuggle up on the couch and have a good time laughing as people struggle to make it through the obstacle courses. The other day while I was getting Nash ready for bed Brynlee ran in telling me she needed a helmet. I told her we didn't have one and asked her what she needed it for. She said she needed to wear a helmet to do her "hopstickles", it took me a minute but when I saw the laundry baskets I caught on. Hence the hat, it is actually a helmet. She had a great time jumping from basket to basket, grunting and groaning like it was super hard. Occasionally she would even "fall" off into the water (onto the carpet) where she would "swim, swim, swim." She was pretty good, with a little more practice we might be taking her to tryouts!

No comments: